Contract brewing #likeaboss
We’ve recently undergone a bad-ass expansion so we have space within our facilities for contract brewing and contract packaging!
Who do we do contract brewing and packaging for?
- Existing breweries where demand has overtaken capacity
- Start-up breweries who want to avoid the risk of a big capital investment
- Pub, restaurant chains and retailers looking for a white-labelled beer that will deliver a good margin
- Full-on beer geeks looking for their own bespoke beer for their wedding or special event
Recipe design and pilot brewing for new product development (NPD)
Contract brewing through to packaging into cask, keg, bottle and can. Small batch options starting from as little as 800L
Bottling, canning or kegging as standalone services. Runs as short as 600L
Rental of space to established breweries. Upscaling without increasing costs!
Contingency support during peak supply times or for planned shutdowns/site upgrades.
Why not ‘mix and match’? Option of split runs between bottling, kegging and canning?
We know some people just want to test the waters, so we won’t tie you into massive agreements. You can start as small as a one-off 800L contract brew or commit to a longer contract – whatever works for you. We have a 100 barrel fermentation capacity, so we can also easily keep up if you want large and regular volumes.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our brewery, packaging equipment and all procedures are all in the process of being SALSA approved
- Approved supplier to the multiple retailers including Tesco and Asda
- We are also accredited by SIBA FSQ and the Beer Company and are subject to ongoing independent auditing and checks
- Our Head Brewer has over 30 years of experience of brewing excellent beers and has twice won Supreme Champion Beer of Britain
- Our female Founder and Director is trained and certified by the IBD Beer and Cider Academy
- We have won over 20 awards for the quality of our own beers including coveted CAMRA and SIBA awards